Thursday 12 April 2018

Log3-Kickball

Last Thursday me and the class played a competitive game of kickball.
During this game i ultimately know that i showed the interpersonal skill supporting
and encouraging others.


I know that i demonstrated this skill in the game because of the way myself and
the team played and communicated together. It was a successful game because to me
i saw that everybody was fully engaged into the game and they all were having fun.
Something i said to my team was, “stay ready, for the bowler and watch the ball”
because the bowler on the other team could bowl at anytime.

This had a good impact on my team because everybody enjoyed the lesson in our
level one p.e class, meaning that if there are more lessons like that our classes will be fun.
Although our class struggled a bit we still encouraged each other to  carry on playing and
finish the session on a positive high.

No comments:

Post a Comment