Thursday 9 August 2018

Log1: Island Ball

Island Ball
On Tuesday during our game of Island ball the two factors that influenced my participation
were well-being and fun/enjoyment.

Well-being influenced my participation because i know that it’ll benefit my physical
well-being for the better like keeping me healthy and fit whilst thinking about that,
it help me continue participating in the game with my peers.

Fun and enjoyment influenced my participation because it allowed me to bond
more with the students in my class that i don’t really talk to. I’d ask to be put in a team
where i think they lack encouragement so that maybe i’d be able to support them
through the game using my communication skills.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Chloe- You have fully explained how factors have influenced your participation in PE. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete