Friday 10 August 2018

Modified Touch-Log3

Modified Touch
Yesterday which was 31/07/18 our class played a game of Modified Touch
and the two factors that influenced my participation was wellbeing & also
fun and enjoyment.

Well being influenced my participation because I mentally prepared
myself to improve on my fitness levels by taking part in the activity all the way
through without any distractions stopping me from participating.

Fun and enjoyment influenced my participation positively because every
single one of the students in my class participated which made everyone
want to join in. It makes the game more interesting when it feels like we’re
competing for something. Fun and enjoyment also influenced my participation
because i was able to play alongside my friends and even if we were to do a wrong
in the game our friends would still encourage us to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment