Friday 10 August 2018

Modified Touch-Log5

Modified Touch 2

On 07/08/18 we played another game of Modified Touch. The two main factors
that influenced my participation were challenge and fun and enjoyment.

Challenge influenced on my participation because i wanted to challenge
myself in getting another excellence for my grade. I did this by bringing full
correct gear and encouraging my teammates not to give up. Challenge also
had an influence on my team members because I got put on a team with
students that have a range of different skills , this challenged me because
we had to work out how to use all our abilities together as a team , whilst
trying to give everyone in the team a fair chance of being apart of the team effort.

Fun and enjoyment was a huge influence on my participation because my friends
are so competitive yet still humble about their winnings, which gave us the
opportunities to take the game seriously but also have a laugh or two . Our practical
lessons somehow always end up being so much fun when everyone participates
in the activity chosen for the class. The more organised we were the more time we
got of actually playing. My class is now realizing that self management is one of
the many key aspects to having a successful practical lesson, but most importantly
FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment