Friday 10 August 2018

king dodge ball- log4

King DodgeBall


On Friday , our p.e class played Dodgeball in the new gym , the two main
factors that influenced my participation were pushing myself to physical
limits and also sense of achievement.  


Pushing myself to my physical limits influenced my participation
because even though i felt tired during the game i continued playing
with my team. I like to push myself to do better in every practical we have.

Sense of achievement influenced heavily on my participation because i already
knew i was achieving one of my goals that i set, which was bring my p.e gear every
practical. Even if we won a couple of the game matches between the other teams ,
winning was just a bonus for me and my team. Even participating in the game
gave me a real sense of achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment