Thursday 12 April 2018

Log 1- Fast Ball

Last Friday during our practical lesson of Fast Ball i know that i demonstrated the interpersonal skill
‘Cooperation’.


I showed this skill by supporting others in my team and encouraging them to speak up.
For example, yelling out to my teammates and constantly helping them of things they weren’t
aware of like where to run and pass the ball.

This had a positive impact on my team because everybody was engaged in the game as well
as knowing the rules. Cooperation helped us to get through the game because each member in the
team knew what to do. Team effort effort helped us also.
The outcome of me cooperating with the team, had a positive impact on me because i got to
communicate with my team members as well as getting to know their names properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment