Thursday 12 April 2018

Log2-Basketball

Last Friday while participating in the game Basketball i showed the interpersonal skill
‘effective communication’.

I know that i showed this skill by talking with the team and discussing the things we
needed to slightly improve on. Getting everyone fully involved and engaged in the game
was another thing I tried my best to do, and telling our teammates to share the ball around.
Showing effective communication on Friday was quite easy for me because all i needed to
do was yell for my teammates to hear me and throw the ball my way.
I knew that we were using effective communication because everybody was responding
and fixing their tiny mistakes.

This has a positive impact on my team because everybody knew what they were doing
whilst playing the game. It also had a good impact on me because i got to communicate
with my team in different ways and we were able to get the ball to the other hoop and
shoot it in the hoop. Next time i will try to attempt showing effective communication by
helping my teammates out in anything that they are stuck on and encourage them.
Even if they aren’t stuck on anything and understand the aspects of the game i’ll still
encourage them to have fun and go hard throughout the whole game.

No comments:

Post a Comment