Thursday 3 May 2018

log6

On Wednesday the 4th of April, i didn’t really show an
interpersonal skill because i sat out multiple times and didn’t
participate properly. I didn’t play to the best of my ability which
was a disappointment.

The interpersonal skill i didn’t show was encouraging and
supporting within my team because i did not support my class
by not bringing my p.e. Instead of encouraging and supporting
i was on the side not participating and playing on my phone.
My phone is one of my biggest distractions to be honest and
i need avoid playing on it.

It had a negative impact on me because I was doing so well
in the past few practicals, but today i just wasn’t keen to jam.
It affected me because i was behind in one practical. It also
affected my classmates because they would’ve been down a player
in a team or even feel the need that they wouldn’t have to
participate as well, which isn’t a good influence on my class.

I ultimately think that what I put into these practicals
is what I’ll get out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment